A recent survey revealed that majority of companies started using mobile Sales Team Automation solutions to improve sales force productivity, this implementation improves 1.5 times more than the previous sales achievements in order to keep pace with the go of the day. To pick from a few, industries like E-commerce, Logistics, FMCG companies employ a big chunk of on-field task-force to work, who carry-out company’s flagship service.
These sales force team often work in other areas, not under proper supervision. Such scenarios create management gray areas, where managers can’t predict the job status and possible risks. Field workers, on the other hand have no clue on the further assignments. Sales task assignment hierarchy is based on once an executive is out on the field, the next task assignment can only be planned after field force report back.
In these scenarios sales force automation helps to monitor and keep in track of on-field executives and note of their progress at finger tips, below are the advantages that any company can gain with Mobility solutions
- Improved work-order planning and subsequent automation of field-work allocation
- Keeping field force updated with latest tasks, despite of geographical barriers
- Real time risk management with accurate workflow plan
- Fast response to orders / customer queries
- Seamlessly assign new orders to the field force, without the need to talk in person
- Essential information is made available 24/7
- Locating optimum route to deliverable address
- Job report is automated with just tap of a button
Today, Field force automation and mobility solutions has emerged to be one of the best way to manage sales and service team thus improving productivity, sales and ROI.
Get to know the real-time benefits of Mobile workforce management, visit www.trinetraiway.com or Leave us an enquiry , lets discuss in detail.