Mobile technology continues to impact our lives and lifestyle. Businesses have immensely benefited from mobile technologies. In the field of sales and marketing, the mobile application has made a remarkable mark or impact. It is now deployed in Field Sales Management, helping the field force in boosting sales, productivity and offering a better customer experience. Find out here how a mobile app can empower your field sales force to stay ahead of competitors and gain a greater market share. Simultaneously, Field Force Automation has reduced operational costs, raised productivity and that’s increased customer satisfaction.
Define what you want in the App.
Simply creating a replica of your company’s CRM is not advisable, as you have to keep the app light, fast and simple to use. Outline the info that is useable for the sales/service team at field, with the most needed functionalities and also less expensive to build. Define what you want step by step.
- The first step is to define your requirements according to your operations, present market scenario and your management system.
- Second step is to make the app your showcase at hand, with all products (or services) with info catalogued that can be demonstrated to potential customers/clients as pictures or videos and with related data.
- In the case of a service team, the field staff can configure the client’s requirements using the functionality and interface on the app.
- The app can also hold digital versions of forms and questionnaires, if required at hand. Data entry and feedback can be uploaded in real-time via the app.;
- Choose the right devices that are suitable to the field force and the app architecture.
- Choose the right platform as need and get the UI designed to fit all screens and users.
- The app can be used to follow up on routes and visitations also.
Real-time Benefits of the App.
A mobile app made for the Field Force Management System gives you many benefits like:
- Track your field sales/ service team locations
- Track all appointments and update on each appointment.
- Update the visit status automatically.
- Receive messages or notifications instantly.
- Using the app sales/service executives can manage their calendar; know their daily schedule,
- Plan routes and work rescheduling on time.
- Using the app, update all status, send invoices instantly or send a quotation.
Choose Trinetra iWay field force management software to effectively deploy sales or service personnel on the field To know how a mobile field force solution with an app can help you to serve your customers or clients better, visit https://www.trinetraiway.com/ (website) and leave an enquiry. We’ll contact you.