Trinetra iWay was approached by a reputed university to improve the attendance, scheduling, and tracking of class hours of students and teaching hours of faculty who are in departments across the campus and other locations. The education market is competitive and managing the classes and curriculum is important for the university. The client wished to streamline their department’s operations and classes to help students finish their education in the timeframe at the university.
The Problem Outline
After the briefing from the client, the Trinetra team identified the pain points of the institution.
• The client has to manage and streamline students’ attendance and classes across departments.
• The lack of visibility slowed down the operations of departments, the progress of students
• Present system does not have a tracking mechanism in real-time
• They wish to send multiple alerts across the web dashboard and mobile to stakeholders
The Solution Summary
A discussion with the client revealed their need for an internet-based solution that will automate the schedules of each department. A customizable time and attendance management system that is accessible from both mobile apps and computing devices is the solution we offered. This application helps them to manage and monitor all the activity of students and staff in real-time, along with the location and progress of the schedules on a real-time basis.
By implementing this student tracking system, the administration is helped to reduce personnel by automation. The monitoring system with GPS tech (location tracking) also offers enhanced safety for students. The university administration is enabled with immediate alerts on non-compliance and also alarms in case of exigencies. The web-based system stores all information online in a centralized hub and is accessible by stakeholders with authority or credentials, as assigned by the administration.
The dashboard can be customized for various report generation and easy visibility for each department. The geofencing feature can also be used by the college administration to set geographical boundaries to mark attendance. Check-ins and check-outs can be monitored and late check-ins can trigger an alert notification. There is also a communication portal enabling stakeholders to access relevant data for delivering and sharing information faster. The campus management system and student management system can also be integrated with the HR and Finance departments if required, to help in daily reports or analytics, for collecting fees, or for any other task.
• Easier communication with/between stakeholders increases transparency.
• Collected data stored securely and accessible at any time.
• Enables getting accurate, real-time information on task/work status.
• Predictive analytics help optimize the scheduling of curriculum, classes, assessments, etc.
• Mobile app integration ensures convenience, mobility, and safety.
• Helps in time management and building relationships
• Updates and reports can be done online instantly and remotely
We offer customization field employee management applications as per client requirements. Please look up our website for more details. You can send a request online if you like a demo, which can be arranged at your convenience. We are only happy to discuss your requirements.