The customer who approached us runs a chain of service centers to cater to customer service of various home appliances sold under their company’s brand names. This service division of the company caters to after-sales service by employing teams of field service executives and technicians who visit homes or businesses as per service calls received. Having a Pan-India operation, the task of attending and coordinating service calls is a challenge. They approached Trinetra for a solution to track their field executives who are deployed at field.
The Problem Outline
A discussion with the client’s Service Managers yielded their challenges and pain points:
- A lack of visibility in the operations as continual monitoring in Salesman Activity Tracking was not done.
- There was the need to track attendance management and streamline the service task schedules
- Managers were not able to get instant feedback from the on-field service teams for Order Management
- The needed to access data while working on-field and also enter data inputs simultaneously.
- Identified the need for application to communicate, trigger messages and alerts across web dashboard and Mobile app.
The Solution Summary
The solution provided is a web-based solution that is capable of monitoring service acitvities and automating the schedules of all field service executives. This field force management system is accessible on both mobile devices and web applications. Registered users are given credentials to access the app. The GPS-enabled application is specifically designed to track the location of field service executives and technicians in real-time. The software is integrated with a mobile application to coordinate activities and sync relevant data like work orders, feedback forms, etc.
- By implementing the Field Service Management application, the company saw significant improvements in the productivity of the field service teams. Managers were able to monitor performance and streamline tasks in real-time.
- The app not only facilitated management communication between stakeholders but also provided access to data securely at all times.
- Accurate data updates and predictive analytics helped optimize and in the scheduling of on-site service tasks.
- Mobile app support for field executives helped efficiency, safety, and better time management, helping to reduce manpower costs.
- Timely updated reports online helped in tracking attendance, work orders, location, inventory status, feedback, etc.
Trinetra offers customization of field service tracking software and it can be done as per requirements. those interested can send a request online for a demo. it can be arranged at a mutually convenient time.