Field service management of remote workers is not an easy job. Always monitoring and contacting any field service worker is challenging. Without using the right software, doing so can push to money wastage and inefficient process tracking.
Planning to support and manage your remote team, then it is the right time to choose one field employee tracking software for your business. This software can allow you to supervise and control remote operations.
Here are how field service management solutions or an FSM suite help you to overcome the challenges faced by managers to manage the remotely working team.
Work Order Management and Smart scheduling:
In the field service work, job scheduling is the main factor to be considered, if the scheduling is done right then you can win your customer support and relationship. Every effective scheduling will increase efficiency in process, and productivity and also enhance customer relationships. Remote field service management software synchronizes work orders to eliminate the shortage of field employees during demand.
• Smart scheduling reduces pressure and error in the working environment automatically saving time and effort.
• Easy real-time tracking of field technician’s location by managers can avoid consecutive calls or messages.
• It encourages the self-service of technicians, allowing them to apply leaves from smartphones and get approvals from managers. Can connect with experts asking for instructions and fix repairs immediately.
A field employee tracking application centralizes remote operations and simplifies the planning and decision-making process as the decision makers and the remote team uses the same software instead of any disparate system. Both works and access data on a single dashboard ultimately improve process efficiency.
• Effective work order management is possible by allowing managers and remote work team to centralize data management that increases visibility and streamline workflow.
• Seamlessly control inventory by monitoring parts from anywhere and save a lot of time &effort.
• Centralized operation gives full control over the business and helps to identify issues and address them.
Precise Invoicing and Payment:
A field force tracking software makes invoicing and payment processes easy. It provides field technicians to generate instant invoices after work on the field and move digital instead of dumping paperwork. The manual invoicing process always affects the productivity of the company.
• Allows remote workers to provide instant invoice and payment details to their customers.
• Eliminate manual errors in creating invoices.
• Alert messages or notifications on payment info.
• Collect instant customer feedback as a star rating with digital signatures and photographs.
Seamless Communication & Interaction:
Communication or collaboration among the team is important for any field industry. In remote work, they need interaction with senior experts to get instruction on their work. The field force tracking app allows the technicians to collaborate with their team effectively and have secure communication.
• Real-time communication prevents downtime of productivity as remote work is made easy.
• Allows technicians to contact managers in real time regarding clarity on their customer issues.
• Bridge the communication gap between field employees and managers.
Remote workforce management trends will keep on evolving and businesses will start to adapt new technologies to streamline their workflow and business process. Adapting to a field employee tracking app will definitely make changes in the field, increase brand reliability, improves customer satisfaction, and enhances productivity with more revenue growth. Trinetra iWay supports your company’s field technicians to become smart by providing reliable field service management solutions. Book a free demo to build a business together with us.