An Insightful Statistics on Field force optimization:
- 40% of service organizations agrees that field service management solution is required to address the increasing volume of service requests
- Nearly 60% of surveyed field service companies, have budgeted to add mobile tools in 2018
- 40% of companies surveyed are not currently using any field service management service or similar automation tools
Industries such as Travel & Transport, Logistics, E-commerce, Sales and delivery employ a pool of executives to work in the field, to carry-out company’s flagship service. Often times, the team even works in different locations, such circumstances create management gray areas, where managers have no clue of the job status and possible risks. Field workers, on the other hand will have no clue once they are out on the field, the next strategy could only be planned after field force report back. This is not the right way of task management also it consumes lot of time in task completion. Thus workforce management solutions in place will help companies to better improve their performance and increase customer satisfaction
- A well satisfied customer contributes in providing 2.6 times much revenue, when compared to a somewhat satisfied customer.
- A totally satisfied customer contributes to generate 17 times much revenue compared to a somewhat dissatisfied customer.
- A dissatisfied customer will decrease the organization revenue by 18 times to what a totally satisfied customer contributes
Incorporating mobility solutions in business helps to arrest the gaps in improving business productivity that directly leads to improve customer satisfaction. Also by managing jobs, teams and individuals can better help to improve business behaviours and standards to get the best out of the mobile workforce.
Trinetra iWay provides an innovative sales force empowerment solution to track and manage your sales force efficiently through smart phones. To know more in detail visit www.trinetraiway.com or Leave us an enquiry