Powerful Mobile Field Force Solution enhances On-Field executives to be aware of the latest offers in advance to close the order on the table which increases revenue.
The client manufactures Solar Panel powered heaters, catering to a large domestic market. The company also deploys a large team of field sales and service executives covering a country-wide customer base.
The Problem Outline:
The client had to manage sales teams and service technicians and resolve certain pain points to improve their operations and expenses. They approached us as they were unable to confirm that the executive completed the call in a client’s place and to know whether the field executives had reached the spot on time. For service, they had no proactive schedule plans available to close the service requests (tickets) quickly.
The managers were unable to know the current status of a service that is in progress and unable to know the actual reason for the faults that occurred in the solar panels installed in a client’s place. No comprehensive reports are available to managers to know the progress of the daily sale of executives on the field with client feedback. No after-service updates were provided in the past for the similar service request being attended.
The Solution Summary:
The team at Trinetra was briefed and set to address the pain points. They came up with a customized and optimized solution for the client. The field executive management solution has been tweaked to their requirements.
- The solution supports managers to know in real-time, the location and availability of the executives who are near to the client place.
- The solution helps the service manager and technicians to plan the daily schedules proactively.
- The solution helps to know the actual root cause and take immediate corrective actions
- The solution supports sales managers by providing daily reports of support progress, with client feedback
- The field force management solution helps to improve customer satisfaction, to help increase repeat orders
- It improves the real-time visibility of the executives, with their availability and location details.
- The solution improves the proactive schedules and plans by technicians on the field to close support more productively
Advantages of our Mobile Field Force automation solution:
- Easy to Manage and Monitor all the schedules, by tracking with location and knowing the progress of schedules on a real-time basis
- A task-oriented solution made specifically for your Service management
- Customer-centric application to customize and modify tasks based on your needs and requirements
- Cloud computing solution with a web-based application that makes it easy for yourselves to monitor executives working anywhere and anytime to improve productivity
Outcome / Result:
- An exclusive platform to get updated on the service/sales schedules, plus summary reports of your team with customer feedback.
- Improve your customer satisfaction and generate more repeat orders
- Make your service technicians aware of the achievements of the on-field task on the go and take self-proactive action plans to achieve 100% closure of service requests with the best solution.
- Manage and monitor all the schedules, tracking with location and progress of the schedules on real-time basis
- An effective user-friendly solution made specifically for your service request closure
- Real-time exception handling of the executives, effective customer summary reports, and productive schedule management with instant customer feedback and photograph
“By implementing the solution we have improved our level of engagement across our teams. We vastly improved our communication between managers and e field executives to deliver a more personalized service to clients, enabling us to streamline workflow and to plan ahead effectively”.
– Head of Operations.
For a better understanding of the solutions we offer, a demo can be arranged at your request. Our team will be glad to contact you and discuss your requirements as soon as possible.
For more about Trinetra iWay’s applications and modules, go through our website (https://www.trinetraiway.com).