User-friendly Trinetra iWay mobile field force solution supports your team with seamless experiences, to work towards growth, based on current market trends.
In the current state-of-affairs the task of running a business or organisation is fraught with challenges that appear at every level of operations. To manage a company’ field force is more a challenge to the managers assigned with field sales or service tasks and other field operations. Currently the whole world is slowly recovering from a devastating pandemic outbreak, getting into a new normal.
To face the present scenario, most companies are resorting to digital solutions and online presence, to complement efforts and compensate for the losses suffered during lockdowns and other disruptions. To meet the challenging market trends managers are empowering their team of executives with appropriate software solutions. In the case of field force management, managers are resorting to an efficient mobile field force solution to support their field force teams with seamless experiences. Chiefly it’s to boost their daily performance and to work towards better growth in disturbing market conditions and erratic trends.
Without such and application or tool, Managers are unable to measure the daily performance of the field executives correctly and also not able to plan strategically, based on current market trend they are facing.
Empower your Field Executives with the Right Software:
Therefore, a user-friendly Trinetra iWay mobile field force solution should help field executives to plan the customer visits in advance to complete effectively their day-to-day tasks and with supportive automation offered by the software solution they can perform better and productively.
In fact, this mobile workforce management solution should help executives to achieve 100% of targets of the day planned. The solution will help also to plan strategically based on the current market trend. The software will help those executives unable to differentiate between Category-A and normal customers, to quickly help them prioritize.
Improving efficiency and productivity at field level:
Managers handling after-sales operations are entrusted the job of managing and monitoring teams of Field Service Executives who are on a daily busy schedule of visiting and following up, both new and regular customers, are confronted with challenges which affect their decision-making and slows down productivity. This is because they are not able to recover the historical data of the prime customers, when on the field, just in time, to offer service better and customer relationship.
Connect and Work from Anywhere, Anytime:
This is when a software application or a customizable solution like Trinetra’s Field Service Management (FSM) software will be an apt answer for remotely managing a large Mobile Field Force, operating over wide territories. This solution should help field executives to access quickly the customer details with past history and with ratings, to empower them in handling service tasks effectively. Based on this information, the solution will help top managers and their teams to plan daily schedules competently from wherever they are, when connected.
Advantages of implementing Field Force Management software:
• Helps improve and developing proactive schedule plans on the go, based on customer category
• An exclusive Software Platform to handle huge data bank of customers without miss outs
• Mobile app with quick access in real-time info/data via networks.
• Makes field manager aware of the team’s daily schedule of visits quickly, with photograph and instant customer feedback via the web-based system.
• Efficient solution with customization made for field executives to improve on customer call/ticket management.
• Data driven system to close the support request of prime customers quickly.
• The system provides instant customer feedback with ratings and photographs, helping to plan next steps to keep customer satisfaction at high level.
Trinetra’s field force management software runs on a web-based platform, supported by a mobile app and GPS tech, which are all customizable. The system can be integrated with existing applications of the organisation, such as, CRM, ERP, etc.
Find more details on our products at our website. Please contact our team and request for a free demo. We will be very happy to contact you to discuss about all requirements to help with customization on our robust and scalable field force management software. You may leave us a filled-up enquiry form alternatively, and our team will contact you.
• 15+ countries implemented with 13,000 active license count
• Ensuring 100% Customer Satisfaction level
• Improves field team management and visibility by 60%
• Quick retrieval of the customer database with past history, on-the-go
• Improves Cat-A customer management by 70%
• Improves productivity and benefits by 90%
• Improves the technician’s self-analysis on solution history